Bob Kunst Painting has extensive experience in interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Whether you want to give your interior a new look or are trying to protect your exterior from the weather, Bob Kunst Painting can handle the job from start to finish! We not only promise to deliver beautiful results, we promise a pleasurable experience. We handle everything from prep to clean up – and yes, we do leave the site absolutely clean.
* Color consultation
* Re-paints and new work
* Sheetrock, taping, texturing and patching
* Painting: All phases of interior and exterior painting including preparation, priming and finish painting.
* Furniture Restoration
* Refinishing: Preparing and either re-staining or re-painting existing casework or trim to a “like new” condition.
* Cabinets: Painting or staining cabinets on site to the same or higher level of quality as you might expect from factory finished items.
* Wallpaper: Hanging new and removal of old; we can also determine if and when you can hang new wallpaper or paint over existing wallpaper.
* Porch & floor coating: Preparing and painting interior and exterior cement and wood floors with single component, 2 and 3 part products of latex, oil, urethane and epoxy based finishes.
* Wood restoration: Removal of existing stains and clear finishes from exterior wood (shingles and boards) siding, trim and decks and reapply to create a “like new” finish.
* Pressure washing: Power washing of surfaces with water to clean and prepare for further preparation and finishes. Bob Kunst Painting is experienced and exercises care when providing this service so as not to damage the surfaces being washed and to not allow intrusion of water into the building.
* Deck finishing restoration: Stripping with chemical removers, pressure washing and/or mechanically by sanding with our machine before applying of new sealers, stains or paints.
* Deck Maintenance and Sealing
* Garage Floor coating
Bob Kunst Painting is familiar with and uses all brands of paint, varnishes and specialty wall finishes. Brands commonly used include: Benjamin Moore, Aura, Dunn Edwards, Sherwin Williams, Pratt & Lambert, Kelley-Moore Paints, and ICI