Exterior House Painting Services
Exterior house painting is proven to be one of the most effective ways to increase the curb appeal of your home. Bob Kunst Painting makes the process easier than ever to give your home a complete makeover without hassle or headaches. Our team of experienced exterior painting professionals have been proven to deliver the highest quality results for five generations so you receive a final product you and your family deserve.
Painting and Staining
EPA Lead Certified
Stucco Repairs and Painting
Vinyl and Aluminum Siding Painting
Exterior House Painting Process
Our thorough exterior painting estimating process ensures that our customers are always completely satisfied.
Here’s a glimpse into our process:
Fair & Honest Estimating
When you’re ready to hire Bob Kunst Painting for your exterior house painting services, you’ll work with an experienced estimator, in person or virtually, who will provide a straightforward estimate for the entire project at no cost to you.
An estimator visits your home or provides a virtual estimation call to gather all the information about the project that is needed.
- This estimate is free, a no-obligation estimate is provided within 24/48 hours.
- An estimator will provide you with a project timeline.
- You choose paint colors with the help of a color specialist.
- The exterior house painting project is then scheduled as soon as possible.
The Bob Kunst Painting team understands how important preparation is to ensure the final paint job is of the highest quality. The below steps in the preparation stage of your exterior home painting services are comprehensive and completed with great attention to detail and care for your home.
We stay in constant communication during your project, this ensures you feel comfortable throughout the entire painting process.
- Washing of all surfaces to remove any mildew or mold.
- Filling gaps with caulk to ensure there are no future water intrusions.
- Scraping off any loose paint around the site area.
Site Painting & Cleanup
Once all surfaces have been prepared, the Bob Kunst Painting team will begin the exterior painting project.
- All painted areas are primed to ensure your home has a uniform finish.
- All areas have been prepared and protected
- All surfaces are painted with the highest quality paints selected by the customer.
- All equipment and materials are cleaned around your home at the end of each day.
- All projects receive an inspection upon completion to ensure your 100% customer satisfaction.
Note – We have a minimum charge of $500 for any new project.
Types of Exterior Painting Services:
Stucco, Wood, Vinyl
or Aluminum Siding