Residential Painting Contractors & Services In Sonoma County, Marin County & Napa County
Kunst Painting: Your Home is Your Home
Did you know that the top reason homeowners put off painting is due to a fear of choosing the “wrong” colors?
We know that hiring interior and exterior painting contractors and inviting them into your home to paint is an act of trust. Every day, on every job, our painters earn the trust of our customers by making sure the painting project is completed correctly, promptly, and with minimal interruption for the customer.
Customer service is incredibly important to us and we promise 100% customer satisfaction. Our employees are friendly, professional, and respectful to customers and their homes. Polite, prompt, neat, attentive, excellent quality of work — this is what our customers write in our reviews.
Bob Kunst painters double check painting and color choices, set up a dedicated site for tools and ask about any pets we need to watch out for. We review everything with you before we begin to make sure we understand exactly what you want.
We prepare the surfaces carefully, knowing that prep work is the most important part of any paint job. Only then do we begin painting. The result of all this preparation: A pleasant experience and a beautiful paint job to enjoy for years to come.
Interior Paint Preparation
The following are Bob Kunst Painting’s general terms and conditions.
- Bob Kunst Painting Inc. will cover and protect all furnishings and floors.
- Hardware will be either removed/re-installed or covered. This includes curtain rods, window latches, switch plates and cover plates. Door knobs, thermostats and alarm system hardware will not be removed.
- We will scrape, patch and sand walls as needed or specified.
- Before applying final coats, we will re-inspect and patch walls as necessary.
- We also will scrape and sand rough areas created by previous paint failure.
- Glossy surfaces and trim will be sanded and cleaned to assure proper paint adhesion.
- We will apply a stain sealer to water and tannin wood stains.
- We will caulk cracks in wood trim and along wall/trim interfaces.
- We will clean up and vacuum work areas at the end of each day. Debris will be taken away.
- When the job is completed, unused paint will be labeled and left at the job site.
- Wallpaper removal: Due to the concealed conditions of existing wall coverings, it may be impossible to estimate the labor of removal and preparation necessary to achieve a properly painted or wall papered surface. Under normal conditions wall covering can be removed properly without damage to the surface; however, sometimes the substrate has not been sealed properly or other hidden conditions may exist. Due to these factors, added labor and material cost may become necessary.